Tarack Times

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tyranny of the Daleks.. Wednesday's work..


Tonight my mission is to start work on the final stage of the visuals for Episode 2, entitled The Woe of Thregar, but before I get into that, here's a picture of the mysterious moon of Tarack. I really enjoy the visual side of our fan film especially the 3d graphic work. In fact my brother Virgil is a 3d computer graphic artist who has worked on Revenge of the Sith, the latest Harry Potter and many other projects, including Walking with Dinosaurs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

Watched the first ep of Tyrrany of the Daleks - seriously impressed! Well done Adam.

and another thing, your Romana is seriously easier on the eye than Mary Tamm and Lalla Ward combined. Congrats to all involved.

Incidentally, you ever need someone to be a spearcarrier or something, I've had 15 years am dram experience so give me a call :)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Captain Panache said...

Great! our next Who fan film is going to be a Vampire extravaganza and we will be looking for a whole gang of players....

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home